1. Welcome to Hvacproforums, an interactive community exclusively for HVAC professionals. The collective years of HVAC experience and the knowledge our forum members share make this an invaluable resource for those in the HVAC industry. We have a lot of fun, but make no mistake, we are pros. Hvacproforums is self supporting ...there are NO advertisers here. Do-it-yourselfers and Homeowners are encouraged to seek information elsewhere. Those involved in the HVAC industry are urged to register. its 100% free and easy, Once registered you will have access to the technical forums, Be sure to click over to the new members forum and introduce yourself after registering!

old pics

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Rather B Riding, Nov 14, 2017.

1. Rather B Riding

Rather B Riding Behind bars

The ice machine thread had me looking thru an old pic file. I had to laugh at these. 1 month old York RTU blower wheel. GCS 16 no heat call. The customer asked if I could just bypass the roll out switch. LOL 167.JPG 168.JPG 112.jpg 113.jpg

newtech likes this.
  2. Catpower

Catpower The Crowd Pleaser

Ain't nuthin rong there

Rather B Riding likes this.
  3. Zman

Zman Hanging by a Thread

...yes I can bypass the roll out switch,and then the oxygen you breathe can bypass your lungs. Can I paid upfront?

Rather B Riding likes this.
  4. Rather B Riding

Rather B Riding Behind bars

A few pieces of metal tape and it good for another 20 years.:eek:

Catpower likes this.
  5. Catpower

Catpower The Crowd Pleaser

Sometime when ever I found a bad exchanger, I wanted to run out the front door and yell hey could you please bring my tools outside, I am scared to go back in your place:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

It would ether be an automatic sale or possibly a trip to the nut house:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

Zman, R2D2-TX, MNHVAC and 1 other person like this.