1. Welcome to Hvacproforums, an interactive community exclusively for HVAC professionals. The collective years of HVAC experience and the knowledge our forum members share make this an invaluable resource for those in the HVAC industry. We have a lot of fun, but make no mistake, we are pros. Hvacproforums is self supporting ...there are NO advertisers here. Do-it-yourselfers and Homeowners are encouraged to seek information elsewhere. Those involved in the HVAC industry are urged to register. its 100% free and easy, Once registered you will have access to the technical forums, Be sure to click over to the new members forum and introduce yourself after registering!

Sanyo ductless

Discussion in 'Residential' started by the blur, Sep 7, 2013.

1. the blur

the blur New Member

Seems we are done servicing Sanyo. Being that all the parts come from the west coast, like way up in Washington, it takes a good week to get back to the customer. And by that time, we lost a customer. The tech support is there, even though they are now Panasonic. But it not easy not being able to get parts locally.
  2. Bustawrench

Bustawrench I am the Walrus.

UPS doesn't overnight from the west coast?

I can get parts in a day or two right from United in New Castle, DE (which is NOT one of the better Uniteds).

If you competition is getting parts the next day and you need a week, then something's wrong on your end, not Sanyo's.
    jpb2 and jrbenny like this.
  3. Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard Professional Bicker er

I called a supply house I deal with about some parts & got the OH DaMN Really ...... So I take it theres a glitch in the system someplace .....